Fall Tune-up Tuesdays
Tune-up Tuesdays is a new, weekly occurring series hosted by the Office of Marketing and Communications Web Team. The goal of Tune-up Tuesdays is to give staff members across campus an opportunity to ask questions, clean up their website or even just drop-in and say hi to members of the web team and other communicators across campus.
Some Tuesdays will have a general topic and others will be open to any and all website questions. There's no need to register, just feel free to drop-in!
Meeting dates and topics
All meetings are held on Tuesdays via Teams from 11-11:45am.
- September 12: open walk-in, any questions welcome
- September 19: Siteimprove and SEO
- September 26: faculty and staff profiles
- October 3: News manager - getting the most of out the image/SEO/formatting feature
- October 10: site analytics
- October 17: open walk-in, any questions welcome
- October 24: faculty and staff profiles
- November 7: Siteimprove and SEO
- November 14: faculty and staff profiles
- November 28: News manager and site analytics
- December 5: open walk-in, any questions welcome
- December 12: faculty and staff profiles
We look forward to seeing you!